Mommy Psedornna

Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Boy & My Baby

This week, my boy is 25 months & my baby is 32 weeks... *grin*

Was planning to post this a few months back, but... drag till today... ^_^ hahaha...

Over all I can say my boy love my BB very much! My boy kisses, hugs and "sayang" my BB whenever I lift up my shirt to show him my BIG belly.

He will say:
"Mommy, Bryan touch BB, okay?"
"Bryan kiss BB"
"Bryan hug hug BB"
"Mommy, BB moving! BB kick Mama!"
"BB guai... BB guai (cantonese)"
My boy is so lovely

Since the day I realised that I am pregnant, I started to tell my boy about this good news and I cannot carry him anymore as I am carrying a BB inside mommy tummy. My boy is okay with this and won't ask me to carry him anymore.
Yet he will forget once a while, just after a few second, he will remind himself again, "Bryan walks can, Papa bao (carry) can, Mama bao - cannot, mama belly BIG BIG" ^0^

My boy starts to be more independent after I am pregnant. He is not only doing his own stuff but help me more and more with the house work.

My boy help me to bring in clothes back to his room and my room before I pregnant. Now, he even help me to fold his own handkerchief, bring in clothes, hang clothes in his closet as well. Although the outcome is not perfect for me, as long as long he willing to help out his preggy mommy, I am so happy with his effort.

Its been a habit for me to take a shower for my boy before he goes to the bed every night. Its been a habit for my boy to put his dirty clothes in the laundry basket since 14 months. So, no worries on this.
Now, he will automatically take off his pants by himself as well. But the shirt, still need us to help him up.

He knew how to wipe clean himself after bathing since 18months, so I have no worries on this as well. I can forsee that I can't take shower for him soon, especially during my confinement month. So I let him to take shower by himself and I guide him through by sitting on the toilet bowl.
 I am so glad to announce that my boy able to take shower all by himself in 20 months and he does it perfectly! From washing his body, arms, tummy, legs, toes, hair to face. But one thing He still need my help is brushing his teeth.

Meal Time. I can't carry him up to his high chair for meal. So I put a chair beside his high chair and he will climb up himself. I know that this is quite dangerous for him to do it by himself. I have told my boy to do it only with mommy beside you. I observed him so far, if I am not beside him, he will sit on the chair and talk to himself "cannot climb, wait mama, hold mama hands" hehehe...

But... My boy very lazy to eat by himself now. He used to eat by himself but now... he will say "Mommy help please..... Mommy feed Bryan please...."

Laundry. He will automatically do the laundry for his clothes if he sees us do it. Below is the video clip I recorded while he was busying putting in all his dirty clothes into the washing machine. Haha... He is really my good helper.



I really glad that he becomes more independent after I am pregnant. Hope he can help me even more when BB comes to this world. & Hope he will be a good brother as well. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment