Mommy Psedornna

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Speech Development

Been some months I didn't update my boy growth development, sorry sorry... very busy with work, I am the only one in my department, what to do??? aih... Forget about this... Okay... back to this, my boy's speech development.

His speech developement boost during his 20 months. Basically, he can tell everythings he needs in daily basis since 1 years old. But why I said that his speech development boost in 20 months????

Hahaha... As he is not only telling me what he wants or what he needs, but he can tell me stories about what had happened in BB sitter's house, how it was happening, who did it and where they did it.

I love the way he says "CAN NOT" very cute! and surprising me that he knows "BOTH"! Haha...
I can't remember much, herewith some in my mind....

**********************************************************************************

Situation: I was lying on my bed, lazied to wake up on the weekend morning. My boy, who had awaken, playing by himself. He came to my room with a net on his hand.

My Boy: Net... Mama... Net... catch fish...
Mommy: Where you catch fish? (blur blur....)

My Boy: Auntie's house... Fish die die... Bryan catch fish....
Mommy: Why the fish will die?
My Boy: Bryan SCARED (the) fish... (with action) fish die...

**********************************************************************************
Situation: My boy was jumping on the bed after shower.

Mommy: Stop jumpping on the bed! (in high tone)
My Boy: Gogo (BB sitter's son) jump, Bryan jump... Auntie come, Auntie beat gogo....

**********************************************************************************
Situation: My husband changed all the bed sheet. My boy, who has a good observation found out the changes.
My Boy: Papa change Bryan bed sheet.... change dolphin bed sheet.... Papa change "BOTH" (he means his own bed sheet, and the mattress on the floor, in case he fall from his single bed)
            Then he went to my bed room.
My Boy: Papa change mama bed sheet also.... brown bed sheet.... Papa change all....

**********************************************************************************
Situation: His favourite soft toy - The Dog washed in the waching machine, he was looking for it.

My Boy: Dog where?
Papa: Dog dirty, washed.
My Boy: Okay... Puppy also can... Puppy where?
Papa: Puppy also dirty, washed. Frog can?
My Boy: Okay... Frog also can...

 **********************************************************************************
Situation: I fetched him after working from BB sitter's house. While I was driving off, Auntie hold Uncle's hands.

My Boy: NO... Auntie hold Uncle hand, "CAN NOT"

Mommy: Why???
My Boy: Mama hold Auntie hand, CAN. Bryan hold Uncle hand, CAN. Auntie hold Uncle hand, "CAN NOT"

 **********************************************************************************
Situation: It was time to go to bed and I will request my boy to say goodnight and kiss goodnight with his papa.

My Boy: Good night, Papa.
Mommy: Kiss papa goodnight.
My Boy: NO... Mama kiss papa goodnight. Papa kiss Bryan, "CAN NOT"

 **********************************************************************************
Situation: My boy very particular, every night I must be the one who prepare the milk for him. I started to talk to him that during my confinement, daddy has to prepare milk for him. Then, he started to accept his daddy prepare milk for him. One night, he drank 3oz of milk instead of 9oz.

Mommy: Why you haven't finish the milk, finish the milk please...
My Boy: NO... Mama... not nice... Papa prepare milk not nice...

 **********************************************************************************
Situation: I fetched my boy after worked and BB sitter's dog, Snoopy kept barking at me.

Mommy: Snoopy always bark at mommy, sien... Snoopy got bark at you?
My Boy: NOPE. Snoopy bark (at) mama...
Mommy: Snoopy got bite you or not?
My Boy: NOPE. Snoopy bite Auntie shoes.
Mommy: Then, Auntie got beat Snoopy or not.
My Boy: NO. Uncle beat Snoopy. 
Mommy: How Uncle beat Snoopy.
My Boy: Uncle take stick... beat Snoopy...

No comments:

Post a Comment