Mommy Psedornna

Friday, July 8, 2011

My boy's Bao Bei

It was around 6am in the morning... and... I heard this...

"mommy... mommy... mommy... help!" 

My boy will call me mommy instead of mama when he needs help from me or wanna "deh" (爹) - cantonese. ^_^

I jumped up from my bed and wondering what had happened to my boy early in the morning, and ask for my help?!?!

"mommy... Baobao where??? Baobao where??? Mommy find baobao... plssssssssss"

Hahahahahaha.......... My little boy awaken early in the morning, came down from his single bed, walked from his bedroom to my room IN DARK! Yes, very dark! Because he couldn't find his baobao! I can't see clearly that time, blur blur, just woke up mah, some more so DARK. But I can't stop myself laughing at my little boy...

Then, my boy hold my hand and lead me to his room and request me to look for his baobao for him. Hahahaha.... ^o^

After I passed him the baobao, he request to drink milk and wanna sleep in my bed with me. Sure I allowed him to do so lar... After finishing his milk, he was fall asleep again.

I can't really sleep after awaken, just kept looking at my little boy sleep. I realise that he really a happy boy. Just the time he has asleep, I can see he was grinning. After a while, he smile again. Ya, this will be one of my habit after he is born, I like to see him sleeping. This is a sweet moment for me to look at his chubby face while sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment