Mommy Psedornna

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Choked by own SALIVA


Have you ever experience this before?


I always choke by spicy & Tom Yam soup and can’t remember have I ever choke by my own saliva. But my little one did!



Ya, my little Bryan was choked by his own saliva last night! ~.~



As usual, we will turn off all the light in our bedroom around 9pm. It is totally dark, to get ready for a sleep-inducing atmosphere for him. I will continue nursing him when the light is off. He will stop suckle when full, turn to the other side, hug his bolster and slowly doze off himself. Maybe due to this practice we make for him since he was born, he is able to sleep through the night since he was 2 months. I feel so proud every time the question comes to me “How many times he wakes up for milk at night?” Maybe you can read more from here :D



Back to my topic here :p…



When he was full, off from suckling, turned to other side, hugged & played with his bolster. Then I heard “boo… booo…. Boooo….” He was blowing raspberries again! Check here for my previous blog regarding Bryan blowing raspberries.



I don’t wanna talk to him at that time, as he will thought of I was trying to play with him. So I just let him blow, expecting he will sleep after he tired or bored.



After some time “boo… booo…. Boooo……….. ghek ghek ghek” Bryan was choked by his own saliva! Hahaha……………….



Do this happen to your baby? Or it just to my naughty boy ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment