Mommy Psedornna

Monday, May 24, 2010

First WALK

Yeah! Bryan made his first walk on 16th May 2010, on his 10 months + 3 weeks + 6 days! It’s a great milestone for him!



This was the first time I saw him walk, so not manage to take any photo or video yet :p…


The story started like this…. I was sitting on the floor folding clothes beside the cabinet in our dining hall. My boy was cruising along the cabinet and tried to open the cabinet door. He likes to open the cabinet door and knew that I will scold him as well. But he still wanna try! The good thing from Bryan is, whenever he wanna do something, which is prohibit, he will look at me in an innocent way. Wait for me to stop him or say “NO”. Does he do it on purpose? Or testing me? Hahaha…



So I just kept an eye on him and my hands were folding clothes.



Out of the sudden, he let go and stood alone and walked towards me! Merely 3 steps! I counted it! Merely 3 steps. But it bright up my day ^_^



For the following hours, I was carrying my camera, hope he can make another steps. Result = 0 ~_~



After one week, he didn’t walk at ALL! Not even a step! My hubby was doubt on me, said I was day dreaming that time! NO, NO, NO! I really saw him walked towards me on last Sunday!


Or………………….



I just day dreaming???????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment