Mommy Psedornna

Monday, May 17, 2010

First met with Mumzzy

Breakfast with my in-law’s family in Golden Phoenix, Equatorial Hotel yesterday. It was a normal family gathering.



But……………….. I met Mumzzy! This was the first time I met her & her princess Eve Lynn! She was having breakfast with her parents and her father, is my Gynae! I should say I started to follow Mumzzy is because of her father. Hahaha….



I was like a little fan, keep looking at Eve Lynn walking around the restaurant. She is so cute! No matter how many times she fell on the floor, she just stood up and continued to walk!

Hi Mumzzy & Eve Lynn,



I am glad to meet you yesterday. You looked curious when I called Eve Lynn and keep looking at Eve Lynn. Don’t worry, I am just your little fan here :p… I started to follow your blog since your daddy, Dr Tan gave me your name card when I went for postnatal visit.


Thanks for your sharing upon breastfeeding, which make me successfully to breastfeed my son since he was born till now (10 months & 4 weeks). I am planning to continue breastfeed him as longer as I can.



Eve Lynn resembles her daddy, she can walk very well and babbling a lot when she met this aunty. Maybe she is baby talking with Bryan? :p….



May your days and years to come be filled with the kind of integrity and joy ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment