Mommy Psedornna

Thursday, May 20, 2010

One month shy of his First Birthday!

Can’t wait the day to come, 30 days to go……



I am not planning to have a BIG party for him but just three of us with a cake. I love cakes, definitely I will buy a cake for his first birthday and the following years of birthday I can make it for him. Bryan first birthday is fall on Saturday (^_^), what a coincidences, so we will celebrate on the actual day.



My plan is…… I will bring him to Botanical Garden for morning walk, and then we will go for breakfast, dim sum maybe. After breakfast, back home, take a shower and 1 hour nap for him. Hmm… When he is sleeping, it’s the time for me to prepare for his lunch, yet to decide what to cook for his lunch on his first birthday. Then we will take out the cake, sing birthday song, blow off candles & cut the cake! Of course, we will take a lot of pictures and videos. Muahahaha……



This is just my planning :p… Maybe my husband will give us some surprise?!?!?!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Psedornna!

    Just want to say thank you for dropping by my blog on my SITS day. You can read the aftermath of my whole day SITting episode at this link:
    http://imafulltimemummy.blogspot.com/2010/05/afternath-of-whole-day-sitting.html

    Thank you again and hope to see you back here sometime! :D

    Warmest Regards,
    Jenny aka I'm a full-time mummy
    (http://imafulltimemummy.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete