Mommy Psedornna

Friday, May 7, 2010

Away.........

Away from my blog for almost one month. Been questioned by readers whether I am busy with my monster or work.

I can say both; lots of work, not only recruitment, but business development etc... (I don't want to talk much about my job here); monster, ya, we call him monster lately. Baby sitter (Aunty M) always claim that he is a smart boy, learn new thing very fast. Therefore we need to teach him the correct way now, if not he will be a real monster the end.

This statement stresses me since he was 7 months! I am a new mom; I read a lot on educating & teaching my son. Yet, I don't think I am doing well. I just give myself 2 out of 10. I really more advice from all the mommy or your sharing will be much appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment