Mommy Psedornna

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How I spend my ♥Lunch Hour♥

Lunch hour definitely is for us to have our lunch! And do some shopping in a shopping mall nearby on Friday as there is half an hour more. ^_^

As a mommy, I have to sacrifice my lunch hour for my little one.

Before my son start solid food, I will visit him during lunch hour, at least once a week. Cause my heart, my soul is with him. I miss him Sooooooo Sooooo Muchhhhh..... Yet, I seldom do it now as I need to do some shopping for him during lunch hour for some fresh fish, fresh vegetables, fruits, drumsticks.......

Today, I left my office on time and rushed to Jusco! To avoid spending too much time for my lunch, I just order a "sweet & sour fish + rice" at the food court. I will give it 1 out of 10. Small portion, just 4-5 pieces of tiny fish fillet, taste of the sauce like tomato sauce + vinegar......
Overall the taste...... Eeeyaakkk.... I can cook much much better than that! Just swallow everything in 5 minutes and I will NEVER EVER go back to that stall again!

To forget about the awful lunch, I bought my favourite Maccha Top Green Tea ice cream from Hokkaido! Hmmm.... Yummy Yummy....

Then I heading to buy cod fish, miso shiro, snow butter spread, sterilizing tablets etc.

After all, pay my parking ticket, rush back to office. I able to make all this within 1 hour. This is how I spend my lunch hour most of the time! I willing to do all this for my son cause I love him ^_^
*Sorry if you feel goosebumps reading the last sentence =p...

No comments:

Post a Comment