Mommy Psedornna

Monday, July 26, 2010

♥ First WaLk ♥

Been searching in the net for FREE video edit software for weeks but can't find a nice one :( Finally...... Found out that my mobile phone has the simple video edit apps. hahaha...

This is the first trial I made. Not satisfy :( Anyone wanna share with me w
hich software is better? I prefer FREE... hehehe...


Okay, about the video. I compiled some of Bryan walking video recorded by my mobile. He just confidence to walk by himself after his first birthday. Hold my finger to walk at first. Slowly from merely 2 steps to 3 steps the next day; 3 steps to 6 steps the next day, 6 steps to 12 steps the next day...... He don't let me to hold him now and is walking around the house, from living room to kitchen and to bedroom. That's all! Ermm.... our house quite small =p...

We were shopping in Sunway Carnival yesterday and bought my little one a new pair of shoes. My son is shopping with us, walk around, pulled the stuff he able to reach... & happie ^_^
Look at him, dozed off in his stroller at 4pm. Ehem.... he woke up around 730am till 4pm, 8 hours+++. I carried him to sleep at 12pm, but this little fella just too active & playful! Don't wanna sleep, so no choice, we went shopping! As I know he rather sleep in the shopping mall than home.

Anyway, this is another new stage of life for him & me.
♥ I LOVE U my dear ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment