Mommy Psedornna

Friday, July 30, 2010

Just the 2 of us


No matter how busy am I today, I must jolt down everything happened last night. It was a wonderful night for me!


~ Just the 2 of us ~ Not my boy & Barney but my boy and I. As hubby had a conference call in the office and will back home late.


When we were home, I heat up the corn + potato soup for my boy, while he was playing with the floor mat. I managed to heat up the soup and mashed the potato without him, disturbing around the kitchen. What’s so fascinate about the floor mat?! Hehe… my boy likes to take out the alphabet and put back, and keep repeating this. Last Thursday, I noticed that he is able to put in the “N” all by himself.


I think this is one of his growth developments as well. Below is the only video I recorded while he was playing with the floor mat. This active boy can spend more than half an hour with the floor mat alone. By sitting there quietly, take out the small pieces/parts and put them in, keep repeating this again, again & again... By jolting down his growth milestones, he is able to put back exactly & nicely for a round shape, square shape, rectangular shape, alphabet "O" & alphabet "N".




Then, I fed my boy with the warm soup and potato WITHOUT ANY FUSS. He sat in his walker; drank the soup from the cup with my help, automatically opened his mouth whenever I fed him the potato! Wow… my boy was behave so well for his dinner and finished a small cup of soup and almost a potato! Wondering why is it "small CUP of soup"? Hehe… My cheeky boy just prefers to drink from a cup, even soup I have to feed in a cup instead of spoon feeding. AND… He doesn’t like to feed by SPOON.


After his dinner, it was my turn, just as a MPSP, finished all the leftover (Potatoes, Pork, Corns) of the soup. Bryan opened his toys box, took out his toys and played himself. Babbling every now and then, as usual. Stacking again! Haha…… Maybe you will be interested to watch him stacking with the plastic cups below. He likes stacking game since he was 8 months and able to put in the ring stacker when he was 8 months+. Check out his clip of playing with his colorful ring stacker here.


Shower time! Before bathing, Bryan has to keep all his toys, definitely I will help him. He always a good helper at this moments, at this moment! My little boy followed his mommy’s order by helping to keep all his toys; put back all the blocks into the box; pick up his basket ball, football & rainbow ball all over the living room back into the box; put back all the alphabet accordingly. Then, he walked into our bedroom for bathing.


Took off his shirt and required him to put his dirty shirt into the laundry basket; he followed!


Took off his napkin and asked him to wee before bathing; he followed!


Turn on the shower, he requested for shower foam by opening his palm, then washed his little hands by himself while I busy washing his neck, back, butt, legs & arms.



Took a handkerchief to wipe clean his face and clean his gum and his only tooth, he opened his mouth wide for me. Good Boy!


Then, I put him in his tub while I quickly took a shower. My boy played with the cups again, filled the cup with water and poured out, squeezed those bath animals one by one, took them in & out from the cup as well.



Lay on the bed quietly for me to put on the ointment cream, put on his diaper & night gown.


Then, I asked him to help turning on the radio in order for me to clean the bathroom. Hehe… I know I shouldn’t let him play with all those electric stuff, but I just thought of the power was off, should be fine. BUT………… I heard music while I washing the bathroom, peek out from the bathroom, my son was sitting in front of the radio, both hand covering his ears. ^.^|||


HE KNOWS HOW TO TURN ON THE POWER AND PRESS PLAY BUTTON! Is it good or bad?!?!?! ^o^



Reading time! Flipping his book as usual, showed him the flash card etc. Suddenly, my little one use his little index finger pointing the stool beside the bed as he realized that mommy’s mobile was there. So I showed him some of his video clips in my mobile. He loves watching his own video!


After watching a few clips, I turn on the song –寶貝 from張懸. The lyrics keep singing寶貝, 寶貝, 寶貝 (bao bei) and my boy keep patting his chest! He was showing that “I am Bao Bei!” Muahahaha……. I always call him Bao Bei instead of his name, so “BAO BEI” is referring him as well. My Lovely Bao Bei



Almost time to sleep, I thought of teaching him some hand sign before sleep, but my boy… keep signing “MILK” Watch the clip below. He is so cute when signing ^_^ Do not allow me to continue recording, he pounced to me for milk at the end of the clip.




This is the night when hubby was not in. My boy behaved so well, or I would say perfectly! No fuss when feeding, ate all the food I prepared for him, followed all my instruction, didn’t disturb mommy in the kitchen, kept his toys according, washed his hands himself……… I was so happie whole night; don’t even talk loud to him. Ya, he always make me shout at him, stop him from doing this and that. I knew that I should be patient, not to shout at him. But I think all mommies understood that we really cannot stop our loud voice sometime.


I hope my boy will act like yesterday from now on! Keep my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment