Mommy Psedornna

Monday, July 19, 2010

13 months Development

Miss out my boy monthly development for months. Sorry my dear...... Just a quick summary here!

He can walk by himself now.



He is expert in ring stacker! The reason I said he is expert is because he able to put in all the ring stacker in his 8 months! Watch the video clips below ^_^ After 9 months, he is able to put in all the ring stacker in the correct order!
After that, he seems to be bored with his lovely ring stacker and started to play with other toys now.



I found out he likes to play stacker & blocks. Below is his first masterpiece in the mega blocks. I didn't help him at all! He made it all by himself, right after his first birthday. The blocks is one of the present from my husband's sister-in-law!


He has a good hand-eye coordination, where he can catch a ball and throw back; put anything in and out from a box or cup; tap the stick; put back the lid etc.....

He played well with basket ball too ^_^


Beside all these hand-eye coordination development, he rides well on his tricycle bought from baby sitter for his first birthday as well.


Bryan is my good helper as well. He will put back all his toys into the box after playtime.

Bryan able to tell where is our house on his 11 months. ?????????????????????

Hehehe... Not expert as what you are thinking okay =) We are staying in an apartment of 14th floor. He is able to shake his head by showing "no" when we are not in 14th floor and say "ahhh" when we are in 14th floor. Don't believe me?!?! Watch the video clip below!


Bryan loves playing in the playground with the carousel, horse riding etc since he was 8 months. Sorry that I didn't know what is the name of all these kinda game :p... just enjoy the one of the video below!


I teach him hand signing as well. By now, he is able to show me milk, cheese, sleep, please, thank you, eat, water, book, lion, again. So sorry to tell is I have limited knowledge on hand signing and that's what I can teach him.

My dear Bryan, Mommy will learn more hand sign in order to teach you. And I know you are eager to learn from mommy.

These are all the development milestone I can remember at this moment and I gotta back to work right now :p...

If you are interested with Bryan cuteness, maybe you can subscribe my youtube account here. There are all his video there ^_^

3 comments:

  1. mm..what do you mean by hand sign ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By teaching babies hand sign, they are able to express what they need before they can speak. so this will reduce frustration for parents ^_^

    ReplyDelete