Mommy Psedornna

Monday, March 1, 2010

Sleepless Night, but SWEET~~~


So sleepy today. Main reason Monday again :(…. Second, sleepless last night. But it was SO SWEET~~~



Haha… Wondering why….. Bryan was hugging me whole night ^_^ I was TOO EXCITED till can’t sleep :D



It was around 2330, Bryan was sleeping soundly on our bed. (*Apparently, Bryan is sleeping between my hubby & I in our Master bedroom) Then I changed his napkin to diaper before I laid beside him. Bryan awakened whilst I was suiting myself with the most comfortable sleeping style.



Opened his eyes, glance through the room, hardly sit up in position and move his butt towards me and laid his upper body on my tummy. I didn’t move him at all and just patting his butt with my right hand and touching his hair with my left hand. He likes to sleep on my tummy but will roll off after a few seconds. Ya, just a few seconds! BUT…… He slept on my tummy more than half an hour last night! I took a deep looked at him, he was sleeping soundly. So we continue for this style till 2:30am! He rolled down from my tummy, rolled again reaching his daddy arms and rolled back to my side into my arms. Holding my arms and fell asleep again. He was holding my arms like his bolster till morning 6am, when I nurse him.



I felt so SWEET whole night ^_^ Keep awakening and looked at him. Gave him a lovely kiss on his head & forehead once in a while. Kakakaka…… Felt so close to each other whole night! So SWEET & LOVELY.

No comments:

Post a Comment