Mommy Psedornna

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BaRnEy

I planned to cook cod fish porridge for Bryan last weekend, so I went to QB Mall during lunch hour to do some shopping with colleagues. After our lunch, my colleagues went to Toy R’ Us to buy train for her niece. So I followed them to Toy R’ Us and found this cute Barney.


Been looking for a Barney in a small size and washable for months! I found it!!! The cost is reasonable, so I bought it for Bryan. Hope Bryan will like it.


I personally love Barney so much as he is so lovely. I can’t stop taking it out in the office; playing with the Barney and shot a lot of photo for Barney ^0^


I passed the Barney to Bryan after I fetched him from Aunty M’s house. He did not show any excitement as he haven’t see Barney before. He gently touched his head, eyes, mouth, hold his arms and tails… This is my boy when you introduce a new toy to him! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment