Mommy Psedornna

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I am a FAILURE

I am not a good mommy; I didn’t take care of my son well. :(


Watched the entire video I recorded for Bryan since he was born till now. 9 months plus with 535 video clips in total. I do not think it is a lot as all the parents are doing the same as I do.


Spent whole day watching the video; from laying on his bed kicking his little leg till he is climbing up to the sofa this morning. Felt he changed a lot since the day he was born in the sense of “mobility”. Yet, he still wearing the same T-shirt this morning where he wore it on his 4 months -.-“’



The photo on the left was captured on one of his video when he was crying badly. I recorded the video for about 3 minutes; it meant he cried for 3 minutes! I thought that he cried in order want me to carry him to walk around. Finally I found out that he was hungry and cried for milk.


Failure me! Starve my son more than 30 minutes before I prepared the milk for him. This was not happened once! But a few times! Starved him and wet him T_T



Bryan is such a loving baby, he seldom fuss and never cried for carry. He just cried for milk and after urinated or poop. I can surf the net by laying him on the mattress; he would play himself or play with his playmate without disturbing me unless he needed my help.



I am not good enough. I shall study more about taking care of babies. I should not wait till I face a problem. Claiming that I have no time of doing this.



Bryan, mommy promise you will be a good mommy and you have to be a GOOD boy too.


I LOVE U…..

No comments:

Post a Comment