Mommy Psedornna

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Solid Food

Before Bryan started his first solid food, I was so excited and can’t wait to see his response. After one month, I felt frustrated feeding him! He doesn’t like the porridge I cooked for him. Bryan will turn his head away, frowned his face, acted like wants to vomit etc…… Eventually, the porridge was not inside his mouth but all over his face, shirt, chair and floor. I have no choice but just gave him the instant rice cereal :(



Yet Bryan LOVE the porridge cooked by Aunty M (baby-sitter). Aunty M let me tried once on the porridge. Wow! It’s so sweet & taste good. After that tried, I decided to give Bryan cereal during weekend. And I have to admit my porridge is taste bad >0<



Below is the list of solid food I gave to Bryan during weekend. Ya, weekend only. Weekday was prepared by Aunty M, which was much delicious that Bryan can eat a lot!



First week of solid food: NESTLE Baby Rice Cereal


Second week of solid food: Pumpkin + Porridge.


I cut the pumpkin into cubes and cooked together with the porridge until the porridge thickening. Then mashed the pumpkin on the sieve to make pumpkin pureed and mix with the porridge. Bryan not really like it if I prepared for him. But Aunty M said he loves it so much :-s I have no idea how Aunty M made for him :(



Third week of solid food: Potato + Porridge and Potato + Breastmilk.


It is the same way I made pumpkin. Bryan loves potato, especially the potato + Breastmilk! I knew this since I was pregnant! Because during my 40 weeks of pregnancy, I love to eat potato and feel wanna eat potato every now and then, especially the French fries from McD. Hahaha…



Fourth week of solid food: I let him try carrot. Mmm… no rejection.



Fifth week of solid food: NESTLE Gold Infant Cereal Oats with prunes.

Lazy mommy lazy to cook, so I just gave him the NESTLE Gold Infant Cereal Oats with prunes. It taste so nice and Bryan love it too. Not only Bryan, I like it as well :p…





Sixth week of solid food: Porridge + Cod Fish + Bayang (Aunty M said Bryan likes to eat Bayang, one kinda green vege)+ anchovies.

This was so wasting time on preparing, as the bayang need to be finely chopped and the anchovies need to be washed, rinse, dry, fry and blend. That’s why I didn’t take any picture of this. I taste the porridge before I serve to Bryan. Hmm… nice! Taste of cod fish, which I love it so much, so I think Bryan should like it too. Who knows, after I gave him the first spoon, his acted vomit, but nothing came out lah. Okay lo, normally first spoon he will has this kinda response. I fed him 2nd spoon, he used his hand to push me away! I fed again, he started to shout at me! Oh gosh! What happen to my little boy? My cook really that bad??? So I gave him the NESTLE Gold Infant Cereal Oats with prunes instead.



Seventh week of solid food: NESTLE Gold Infant Cereal Rice with Apple and Cranberry.

He doesn’t like this flavor :( I think Bryan doesn’t like the taste of berry / apple. I gave him try apple once, he acted vomit as well :( He is so “ma -fan” (Cantonese) (English – troublesome)!








I bought a pumpkin yesterday. I tried to cook again this weekend. Hope he will like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment