Mommy Psedornna

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SUCCESSFUL Solid Food

Yeah~~~ Bryan loves my porridge finally! Huray!


Ingredients: Pumpkin, Sweet Corn, Meat (for taste), dried scallop (for taste), carrot, Bayang and anchovies.










I belief my failure experience was due to the anchovies. It is complicated to prepare it and I chosen the wrong anchovies some more. :-s Just to share with you all in case you don’t know how COMPLICATED it is.


The anchovies have to be thoroughly clean, by washing, rinse with water, wash, rinse, wash again, rinse again… again and again…. Until the water used to rinse through is clear enough. Then, dry the anchovies and they need to be thoroughly dry. Then, fry in the wok until they are brown in color and crispy. Then, left the anchovies cool down before blend them to powdery.



I am smart enough now :p… I “BORROW” the anchovies from Aunty M, which is well prepared. Haha…



Well…. Herewith the outcome! I will pass through the sieve before I served to Bryan, so it looks a bit watery. I tasted myself. Wow, it was SO NICE!!! Muahahaha…. SUCCESSFUL





No comments:

Post a Comment