Mommy Psedornna

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Manual pump – Hand

27th January 2010, Wednesday



This is a back dated post. :p...



BS always called me “Big Head Prawn” (aka careless). In fact, I am! I was experienced engorgement because I have forgotten to bring the white valve to the office.



On Wednesday, I forgot to bring the milk bottle! I won’t wait until I reached home at 7pm. NO! NO! NO!

The only way to solve this is to use “HAND”. Thanks to imafulltimemummy for reminding me in my previous engorgement.



Well. It worked. I am not going to write how the process was. Overall, it was tiring, my fingers were sore (Mmm… should not say sore, but its kinda numbed.) and the pose while pumping was… UGLY~~~ hahaha…. As the only bottle I have with me was the Bumble Bee Breast Milk Bottle and the diameter of the opening is about 1 inch. Can you imagine the pose?!?!?! Hahaha… I don’t feel to recall as well.



Anyway, with hand expressed; I can feel my milk in quantity and location (where it is stored) and it’s faster, where I got more milk out within a short span of time.


I just manage to have 9oz instead of 14-15oz (normal production). Yet, it was a GOOD experience for me :p….

1 comment:

  1. Hey, good that you remembered! Our hands are the best tool ever! :)

    First time of course won't be so nice and wonderful... with practise it will be better. Btw, 1 inch diameter of the bottle to store your EBM is more than enough! :)

    ReplyDelete