Mommy Psedornna

Thursday, August 2, 2012

My 9 Months Diaper Off Baby!!!

Amazing, right? I was shocked to see DRY diaper every morning as well! My 9 months baby, Isaac really has confident on himself. He will CALL us when he needs to wee and pass motion.

The key to train up your BB to be potty trainned is - Communication!

How to communicate? He merely a 9 months BB? It through Baby Sign® Program. Signing is the allow the baby to TALK before baby can really TALK!  

By the time babies are 9 to 10 months old, they are quite capable of knowing what it is they need or want. What they don’t know is how to tell us with words – which leads directly to frustration for baby and parent alike. All this changes when a baby is able to use signs. With signs like “thirsty,” “hungry,” “hot,” and “cold” – and many, many others – at their disposal, babies can make their needs known quickly and quietly without resorting to tantrums and tears. No wonder “Decreased frustration!” is the answer we most frequently get when we ask how using the Baby Signs® Program has changed daily life.


I started to use baby sign since my elder son was 8 months and he is diaper off when 14 months. With my experience, my second baby successfully diaper off on 9 months! Baby Sign® Program really works! Other than signing, bonding also a key factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment