Mommy Psedornna

Friday, June 8, 2012

~Our Conversation Today~

Just update some funny conversation with my son today

Psedornna: Please keep a distance from Isaac, you're fever.
Bryan: I just miss Isaac. I just want to hug and kiss him.
~My heart was warm with this~


Bryan: Mommy! (loudly) You shame shame! You forgotten to wear pants!
(lifted up my big T-shirt to show him my short pants)
Psedornna: I wear a short pants, just my T-shirt too big.
Bryan: Opps, sorry mommy. Next time don't wear short pants. I thought you forgotten to wear pants to go out, shame shame, you know! 
~My son, who turning to 3 years old in 2 weeks was advising me~

(We were sharing a swiss roll)

Psedornna: Mmmm... This swissroll is yummy!
Bryan: It's delicious! I want more please...
Psedornna: Sure. 

Bryan: Aiya... Fever can not eat this lar. Never mind, wait Bryan recover first!
~My son has grown up, he knows how to control himself~


No comments:

Post a Comment