Mommy Psedornna

Friday, August 10, 2012

Emotional Mom&Son

I was hugging my boy from the back on the bed and having mom&son moment.

Mommy: I love you bao bei...
Bryan: I love you mommy...


Mommy: How long will you love mommy?
Bryan: I am 3 years old now, I love mommy, 4 years old also love mommy, 5 years old also love mommy, 10 years old also love mommy, 20 years old also love mommy, 30 years old also love mommy, 40 years old also love mommy, 50 years old also love mommy, 60 years old also love mommy, 70 years old also love mommy, 80 years old also love mommy...


Mommy: When you're 80 years old, mommy dead lor...
Bryan: Dead? like "chor chor"? (great-grandmother, who passed away last December) Then can not see mommy anymore?

My boy stopped but I heard him was sobbing. Then he turned looked at me with tears in his eyes


Bryan: I don't want 80 years old, I want mommy... I want mommy...

Started to cry... Looking at him crying, my tears started to fall as well.

Don't worry my boy, mommy will take good care of myself in order for me to take care of you and your little brother, mommy will not leave you, mommy will stay with you till the day I died.


No comments:

Post a Comment