Mommy Psedornna

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sorry Bryan

9th September 2009, Wednesday. 9pm



After came back from work, with my tiring body and sleepy eyes, I heat up the breast milk for Bryan when it was about the time. I simply test the temperature of the breast milk, back to my bedroom, carry Bryan, straight away gave him the “WARM” breast milk. Half of my spirit was sleeping~~~



In a sudden, Bryan yell out loudly + crazily!!!! Quickly, I put away the milk bottle and my hubby was rushing in to the bedroom. Then, he tried on the milk. OMG!!!! It was damn HOT!!!


Both of us take turns to carry Bryan to soothe him. It all my fault T_T so sorry my little Bryan. sorry Bryan…..


Bryan yell + cry + shout + kick for about 2 minutes. Then Bryan starting to calm down, his voice getting lower as well. My hubby volunteers to feed him and ask me to take my bathe. SAD T_T

After bathing, hubby told me that Bryan have finished his milk and fall asleep. I lay down on the bed beside him, looking at him and keep on apologizing to him.


Eventually, I decide to buy a warmer for Bryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment