Mommy Psedornna

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bye Bye My Canon IXY 800IS

As usual, I play with Bryan after having my dinner last night. We were laying on the bed and our face were about 5 inch apart. I took out his mitten and taught him “cha chi kok” to train his fingers movement. He will follow me for the first 2 minutes, after that he start using his fingers to scratch his eyes and faces =.= So I tried to pull his hand to avoid him scratching himself. After I pull his hands away from his face for several times, he started to frustrated and make some noise. After a while, he realized that he can reach to my face and started to touch gently… and then tried to tab & cubit my nose and even slap on my face ^0^ Luckily his fingers still not strong enough. Hahaha….



So, I quickly call up my hubby, who was watching TV in the living room to capture some photos or video clips for us. But he keep on telling me that the camera can’t focus well, the image was so BLUR. I wonder if the macro is on, but he said no! Then I heard the sound “ka tak ka tak” as my hubby trying to zoom in and out. OMG! What happen to my camera?! The image was BLUR BLUR!!! I think this is the time for me to change my Canon Ixy 800IS. Hubby, will you buy me a new camera? :p....


Which model is suit for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment