Mommy Psedornna

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Finally...

Never think of having my own blog even after reading friends’ blog for years. Feel like wasting time, yet this feeling disappear after I become a mother. And I don’t think is wasting my time to record the growing journey of my Bryan in this blog :D



After Bryan was born on 19th June 2009, I start thinking of a way to jolt down all my experiences, so that I can share my experiences with other mothers around the world, especially my love family members and my dear friends. Finally, I decide to create this blog to record the growing milestone of my Bryan. Hope Bryan will likes it too ^_^


Bryan is almost 3 months now, do expect some of the back date post :P… Initially, I plan to start writing on my new blog during my maternity leave. As for me, 2 months of maternity leave was a LONG holiday. I plan to study Japanese, update my blog, choose my honeymoon photos to be print out, play with photoshop... etc…. End ups, it turn out to be extremely busy taking care of my Bryan. Once Bryan was asleep, I need to have my meal, take bathe, pump breast milk, wash napkin, cooking (I’m alone at home, so I need to cook for myself), cleaning ….. Once I was free, I would rather take a nap.



Anyway, Bryan is a new chapter of my life and this blog is a place for me to capture the wonderful moments with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment