Mommy Psedornna

Friday, February 22, 2013

Learnt Shapes in 14 months


My darling ~ Isaac learnt 8 shapes in his 14 months! I will said he is QUICK as compare with Bryan. He learnt circle, square, rectangle, triangle, oval, star, crescent, heart shapes! Good job my little boy! 

Isaac loves reading books rather than playing with toys. Maybe this is the reason he learns faster as a toddler. He is 17 months now (Sorry back dated post again) he learnt a few numbers and alphabet! eg, A, B, C, E, G, I, J, K, T & M. Whenever he sees A & M, he can even SAY the letter correctly by pointing at the letter!

Colours ~ He learnt a few colours ~ blue, red, yellow, green, orange & purple.

To My boys ~ Bryan & Isaac, 
Sorry Isaac that mommy realized that I did compare your growth development with your elder brother. For sharing, I was being compared since young, so I will never compare my sons with others. 
Both of you are my precious boys, I will compare both you unwittingly. I am not mean to do that, but hope both of you learn from positive way in comparing.

No comments:

Post a Comment