Mommy Psedornna

Friday, February 22, 2013

Am I Happy?

Am I Happy? I will say YES!

As a full time mommy by taking care of my 2 little boys, I am not happy all days, as
they make me MAD...
they make me ANGRY...
they make me FURIOUS...
 they even make me CRAZY!

 BUT.....

When I see them laugh happily, I knew everything is worth!!!!
This is 3.5 years old Bryan & 17 months Isaac laugh happily while their daddy was blowing balloon. This video remind me about 2 years old Bryan did laugh crazily as well... Enjoy LAUGHING....

This was 24 months Bryan. Same... Daddy was blowing balloon. 

~KIDS LOVE BALLOON~

1 comment:

  1. Hey Psedornna, I came across your blog when I was looking for some nursery playschools for my girl and I am motivated and inspired by your kids up-bringing. I gotta say you are one super mommy. I am a full-time mommy as well but am hoping to get back out to work someday as I have some commitments and family obligations. I really love what you are doing together with your kids.

    ReplyDelete