Mommy Psedornna

Thursday, January 17, 2013

The PURPOSE of a Nursing Room

Parents! Do you really understand what is the main purpose of a nursing room?

A nursing room is for BREASTFEEDING mommy to latch on / BREASTFEED their babies/toddlers. 

A nursing room is NOT FOR BOTTLE FEEDING your babies/toddlers!!!!!

This time, I really MAD on this. Some more, this is not the first time experience carrying my HUNGRY babies/toddlers running around to look for empty nursing room. My 15 months toddler is more than 10KG!

But I really MADDDD when I've been waiting so loooonnnggggg outside the nursing room, ended up seeing a mommy holding a MILK BOTTLE coming out from the nursing room!

Why can't the parents feed their baby outside? Why you have to occupied the nursing room for bottle feeding? Or because you are bottle feeding, you do not think there will be any BREASTFEEDING mommies around?

Would like to take this opportunity to voice out! About nursing room in Queensbay mall, Penang. I experienced carrying my HUNGRY + FUSSY + CRYING baby running from lower ground floor up to second floor. But can not find a nursing room, either it has been occupied or the nursing room is WITHOUT A CURTAIN!

I do not request a luxury nursing room with proper air conditioning (most of the nursing rooms are HOT), proper sofa (some are nothing inside, like a fitting room), toilet paper provided, different bin for diaper, rubbish bin (some don't even has one) etc... Just the curtain!
Hope they will have some improvement soon.

I think will make up some review on nursing room from now on. Hope those shopping mall will improve their service and understood the PURPOSE of a nursing room!

No comments:

Post a Comment