Mommy Psedornna

Friday, August 12, 2011

Baa Baa Black Sheep...

When I was dressing up in my room to get ready for work yesterday morning... I heard my boy was talking to himself in his room! Slowly & quietly I walked to his room and tried to listen on his speech or see which soft toys he was talking to. Surprisingly, I heard this.....

Baa Baa Black Sheep,
lala lala la....
Yes Sir, Yes Sir,
3 bags full.
1 lala lala...
1 lala la....
1 lala lala lala la....

My little boy was singing "Baa Baa Black Sheep" Although the tone was out, but I can clearly heard he saying singing those lyrics.

A month back I bought a kid's songs VCD home, I just played for him twice. As we seldom watch TV at home. These few weeks, he keeps asking me to sing a few songs for him too, eg. the wheel on the bus, shapes, ABC, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

This is another milestone for my little boy, since the first time I heard him sang "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" with the last word only. Besides, he sings ABC songs too, but all the tone are out. Hahaha... But at least he can sing A-Z clearly with the hand sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment