Mommy Psedornna

Friday, August 12, 2011

28, 29, twenty TEN!

I think most of the parents came across this situation where their kids start counting.....

1, 2, 3, 4.... 28, 29, twenty ten!

Last night, when I was chit-chating with my boy, sing along with my boy (this is our routine before he sleeps), he stood up and started to count the wheels on the train of the wall sticker. I did blog about my boy is able to count by himself from 1-20 in my previous post. The number of wheels are up to 18 only. After he counted till 18, he said "18 wheels".

Then he laid down beside me, continued to count, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, twenty TEN!

This was the first time I heard him counting more than 20 and I can't stop laughing when he said "Twenty TEN!" This cheeky laugh together with me and I teach him the correct way should be "Thirty" But this cheeky fella felt funny and kept saying "Twenty TEN!" instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment