Mommy Psedornna

Monday, November 23, 2009

Story Continue......


Been stop writing my blog for months, busy with works & of course my little Bryan.


NO!!! I can’t stop the story! Bryan gave me a lot of FUN, HAPPY, ANGRY, SAD…. Everyday! I must jolt down everything! I cannot be lazy! No matter how busy am I, I need to spend some time to record his growing milestone, his development!



Bryan is 5 month now. He is 7.3kg in weight & 62cm in length. He is able to roll over actively (until fall from my bed); able to hold his teethy, pacifier steadily; crawls a few inches, just a few inches only! Say “ga ga”, “mom mom”, “uhm uhm meh”, “grrr”, “wa”….. can’t really remember. But I took a lot of video clips for him ^_^ He will moves his mouth seeing us eating! What else…. Hmmm…. Can’t remember :P Hahahaha…. Anyway, will post up in my blog whenever I recall.



Enjoy reading ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment