Mommy Psedornna

Monday, November 23, 2009

FELL from BeD


~ 21st November 2009 ~ Saturday ~ 2:50am ~



“BONG!!!” I was awaked from my dream when I heard this. OMG!!!! Bryan must be fallen from the bed! Quickly jump off from my bed and looked around for Bryan. He was lying upward beside the stool, started to cry out loudly. I carried him and on the lights to check any bruises on him. Luckily no bruises found. His cried deeply tore my hair (T___T)



I put him down on the bed, gave him the pacifier & bolster, Bryan started to soften his cried and started to sob. Tears drop looking at him continue sobbing. Looked at the clock, 2:50am, thought of hugging Bryan to sleep. Pity him, my little Bryan. I off the light and on the little lamp on my stool, he likes the romantic atmosphere.


I lay as near as I can to Bryan, put my hand on his butt, kissing his palm. Yet, can’t sleep till 6:30am, when Bryan started to rub his eyes. It’s time for milk. Not dare to leave him alone on the bed anymore! Carry him to the kitchen, took out my breastmilk from the fridge, milk bottle, thermoflask & cup into my bedroom. Warm up the milk in the bedroom bathroom instead. Not dare to leave him out of my sight even a few second.



Bryan seems to be no memory at all of his falling! He acts as usual, holding his leg, smiling at me when I greet “Good Morning”, pulling my hair, laugh when I kissed him… Thanks GOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment