Mommy Psedornna

Saturday, July 27, 2013

JOEY's DIY Homeschooling ~How my 18months toddler learnt alphabets & 123



Fully utilize the ABC mat in your house. This is how both my boys learnt the alphabet in their 18 months. At the same time, beside learning, they are helping parents to arrange the mat. For my 20 months toddler, he took about 30 minutes to put back all the alphabet (A to Z) back into the mat. During this 30 minutes, I able to cook for my families. YEAH!!!!

In fact, they are not only learning alphabets, but:-

  • develop hand eye coordination
  • fine motor skill, by putting in the alphabet, they will be interested in playing puzzle soon


**Tips: Do not arrange the alphabet mat in right order, just put in randomly. In order for them to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment