Mommy Psedornna

Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Boy's Update for the past 10 months

My  boy stepped into 35 months yesterday, but...... no update for him for a looongggggggggggggggggggg time. I think better jolt down everything as soon as possible rather than keep on delaying. Just a quick recall back for the past few months.
~26 Months~
= My Model =
My boy become my little model this month as his clumsy and big belly mommy the only "exercise" was kept holding the camera on my boy. Herewith my little model!
C-O-O-L  
 H-A-P-P-Y 
 S-W-I-M-M-I-N-G 
This was the first time I cut my little boy's hair. Not bad huh? My boy doesn't like hair cut at all. Whenever he saw his hair fell from the head, his tears will started to drop and started to sob, and keep asking "finish? finish????" aih... How to make hair cut is fun for him?

= Mid Autumn Festival =
Isaac due date was mid autumn. In case he come to this world on time, I took this opportunity to play lantern with him before the actual mid autumn festival. My boy more excited with the candle compare to the lantern.

= Arrival of Isaac =
After the arrival of Isaac, I just realized how lovely my boy is.
    ~ He will make a quiet sign "shhhh..." when he saw his little brother was sleeping.
    ~ He helps me to take whatever I need when I was cleaning for Isaac, eg diaper, pyjamas, napkin, handkerchief, throw poop diaper, ointment cream etc....

~27 Months~
= A Lovely & Caring Brother =
Even though he is merely 27 months, but he really act like a BIG brother of loving and taking care of his little brother. The video below was taken when he was trying to sooth his little brother.
    ~ He will put pacifier for his little brother when he cried.
    ~ He will sooth/pat his little brother when he awaken.
    ~ He will try to talk to his little brother when he fussy.





= Puzzle Lover =
This was a great month for my boy as my boy surprised me by finishing a 16 pieces of puzzle all by himself! Check-out my previous post here or his video below. I  have bought a few 16 pieces puzzle, all these puzzles are so useful when I was busy taking care of Isaac, as my boy can spend his time finished all the puzzle by himself. All the puzzle are available in Popular Book Store in a reasonable price! ^_^





~28 Months~
= Independent Boy =
He is more and more independent now. When I was busy nursing, changing diaper or rocking his little brother, this boy will know how to take care of himself. He will took off his pants and took out his potty to do his big business by himself and waited for me to clean for him after all done. Same, he will wee by himself in the potty, as he was to short to wee in the toilet bowl.
I was quite worry that he will messed up everything and kept asking him - "are you ok? do you need my help?" Yet... the answer from my boy was "no worries mommy, I can do it by myself, you take care of Ah B"
My tears dropped on the first time I heard my boy saying that in his response! It's touching!

= Good Helper =
My boy starts to help mommy on house chores since 14months to mop floor, laundry, keep toys etc...
After his little brother was born, this little boy helps a lot by taking care of his little brother while mommy take shower&cooking. He can even help me to keep all the clothes that we washed.
He is my GOOD boy ever ^_^









~29 Months~
= Speech Development =
The most memorable moment in this month was my boy starts using -ing on his speech! The first time I heard him saying that was the time I was taking shower in the bathroom. While I opened the door and realized that my boy was sitting outside hugging his puppies. I wondering what he was doing and his respond was "I was waiting for mommy finish shower". From then, I realized that he understood the meaning of -ing and use it appropriately. Due to I speak English and Cantonese with him, he don't know how to differentiate between cantonese and english. Therefore, we heard him adding in -ing in cantonese word as well. haha...

~30 Months~
= Caring big brother = 
Again, I would like to appraise him as a big brother! Just look at the picture here. He will be the first to appear in front of his little brother when he made any noise. He will soothe him with pacifier, pat him to sleep on the bed, dance and sing in front of him, take his teether or any toys to play with him.


~31 Months~
= Music Lover = 
My boy loves music since 1 years old. May you be interested to watch him play drum here and keyboard here. My sister and sister-in-law bought him his first drum set after they watched the band performance on stage. He LOVES his drum so much and take very good care of his drum till now. His little brother likes to play with it as well. But this is the only toys that he will not share with him. Hahahaha.....

= Amend Lyrics = 
I used to sing "My Bonnie" to Isaac when he was going to sleep. This cheeky Bryan changed the lyrics from "my bonnie" to "my mommy"
This was the first song he changed. Still got lots to come on the following months ^,^


~32 Months~
= Photographer = 
This little cheeky started to take photo using my sister digital camera and the photo not bad. As he knew to focus the person in the center. Then he started to use my hp to take photo when we dining out as well. Sadly, he likes to take photo of his tumbler, his puppy (and all of his soft toys), bowl, chopstick... instead of his mommy ~.~ 


= Drink Milk from cup = 
This was a great achievement for my little boy who willing to drink milk from the cup instead of his lovely milk bottle.
Bye bye milk bottle!!!!


= Button himself = 
I gain more time to take a rest as my boy took about 10 minutes to button his pyjamas every night after shower and before bed time. Hahaha... After teaching him for 1 month, he manage to button by himself perfectly now! Enjoy the video below and see how my boy button up his own pyjamas!







~33 Months~
= 70 Pieces Puzzle = 
Again, my boy breaks his own record by finishing 70 pieces puzzle all by himself! I took out his 70 pieces puzzle for him to play while I busy vacuum and mop the floor. 70 pieces is too much for him as I knew he just can finish 48 pieces puzzle. So I can vacuum and mop the house safely cause he will not running around but concentrating on his puzzle.
After a while, he came to me saying that he has completed the puzzle! Oh boy! You're great!


= First Dental Visit = 
My boy willing to sit on the chair, laid down and opened his mouth BIG to let the dentist to check for his teeth. AND... He was not doing it once but twice! As he thought it was fun to sit on a BIG chair which can FLY up and down.
Since he willing to visit the dentist, I have made next appointment for him on the 39 months. Wait to see how's he performs then >.<


= Toilet Train = 


Toilet train??? hahaha... Can't think of a suitable word to describe. My boy can go toilet "wee" all by himself now. He yet to reach the toilet bowl to wee, but he can make it by tippi toes! isn't that cute to see him wee in the toilet all by himself?
*He won't let me take photo of him, so I took it from FAR... without his notification.


~34 Months~
= Terrible 2 = 
My boy starts his terrible 2 on his 30 months. When I request him to do something, he will said "NO" / "Don't Want"! +_+|||
This naughty boy really blow me up sometime! Maybe I can't spend all my time with him now, but need to take care of Isaac, this make him start to against me. I gave him his first "cane" when I really can't control myself. His tears dropped when I cane his little hand and he knew that he has made me angry as well. So he not dare to cried out. Seeing his tears falling down, my heart felt pain too. I kept on repeating on his mistake and make sure he will not do it again. After the cane, I gave him a time out for 1 minute as well. Hope all these punishment will not repeat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment