Mommy Psedornna

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's started to rain...

Bryan: Mommy... It's started to rain.
Psedornna: Not yet. You should say - Its going to rain.

Bryan: No no mommy. It's raining now.
Psedornna: Oh? really? (put out my palm to check for rain drop) Nope...

Bryan: Got. It's dik (cantonese) on my face, I rubbed away already.
Psedornna: Okay. Then we better move fast. Run....

Bryan: No no mommy. Cannot run. Can fall down. Walk faster better.
Psedornna: Okay. Then we walk faster.

Bryan: Mommy mommy, remember to hold my hand.
Psedornna: Okay Okay...

Bryan: Be careful mommy....
Psedornna: Okay. Thank you.
Bryan: You're welcome!

Above was the conversation between my 33 months toddler and me. Yes, he has grown up, no more baby talk now and he is a caring person.

Care taker speaks English with him, Papa trying to speak Mandarin with him, I speak Cantonese, English and a little bit of Japanese with him, but he speaks English the most. Some of the time will mixed all language together! Hahaha... multilanguages huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment