Mommy Psedornna

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Songs HE likes~

What song does a 32 months (2 years and 8 months) toddler likes? Twinkle Twinkle little star? The muffin man? Baa baa black sheep? .........
My boy did sing those songs before. NOW... He like - The Cranberries the most! (so as his mommy ^.^) & another cantonese song from Hong Kong drama.

Since I started to watch "When Heaven Burn" (天与地) on my laptop last December, my boy was following me watching this Hong Kong drama as well. He likes the ending song below and start to sing along. Even sing along when he was playing with his drum.




Some day on February, we listened to Zombie-The Cranberries from the radio station inside the car. He likes the drum sound so much. He told me that he likes this song very much and request me to repeat for him. But I can't do that! So I found the CD and play for him in the car.

Whenever we are in the car, he will request me to play these 2 songs for him. Below is the video I recorded when he sang "Zombie" a few days ago. Although all the tone are out, but very funny to see his video here. Especially the part he sang "zombie... zombie..hey... hey...dou...dou..."  Hahahaha.....




So... no restrict to play only kids song to our kids! They may like the song we like as well and sing along with us! How about your kids? What song they like?

Just to share with you all the original song - Zombie from The Cranberries ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment